Baby tag sounds dangerous, doesn't it?
I have told Dylan's delivery story here...but I can't resist a tag (or an excuse for a fairly easy blog post *grin*).
1. Were you married at the time? Yes! We'd been married for 6 years.
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Even though we'd been trying for about six months (but not obsessively trying), my reaction was still "oh s**t!"
4. How did you find out? I missed a period and did a home pregnancy test. Didn't have to wait for the prescribed amount of time, it turned almost immediately.
5. Who did you tell first? Denny
6. Did you want to find out the sex? YES! I'm a planner and just needed to know.
7. Due date? October 26, 2006....one day before my dad's birthday.
8. Did you deliver late or on time? On time. Mainly because I was induced the night before my due date.
9. Did you have morning sickness? During the first trimester I just had a funky feeling tummy and was way tired.
10. What did you crave? Peanut butter toast. And brownies.
11. Who/what irritated you the most? I think I've lost too many brain cells from lack of sleep to remember.
12. What was your first child's sex? Boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? 33
14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Nope, not during. However, after the birth is another story. (click the link to the whole story above if you are curious)
15. Where did you give birth? Yokota Air Force Base Hospital in Japan.
16. How many hours were you in labor? I was in induced light labor for about 2 hours, then they gave me Pitocin and I went into the "oh my god give me some drugs labor" for 6 (I did get the drugs thank goodness).
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Denny
18. Who watched? One doctor, one or two nurses, and Denny.
19. Was it natural or c-section? It was not a c-section, but if by natural you mean drug-free, um, no.
20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? Yes! An epidural.
21. How much did your child weigh? 7 pounds, 3 oz (I should mention he weighed 22 pounds by four months).
22. Did your child have any complications? Jaundice
23. What did you name him? Dylan Charles Pack (Dylan cause we liked the name, and Charles for my Dad. We've realized since that Dylan is an anagram of my mom's name Lynda.)
24. How old is your first born today? 2 years and 3 months. Crazy isn't it?