Click on the link for all the photos from November. I'm going to make this short and sweet by using a list to recap our month.
• the first of lots of snow
• cold weather
• sledding at Russian Jack Park with Dylan's friend Willow
• moose at our window (literally, it had its nose pressed against our window)
• walks in the snow
• lots of baking (check out my food blog for a few of the things we made).
• Thanksgiving with our friends Stephanie, Richard, Joss and Aidan
• Dylan finally tried pie (and liked it)
• Some of Dylan's favorite things: rolling in the snow, making snowballs, eating the snow, stomping in the snow, writing letters in the snow (wearing his mittens), reading and singing Frosty the Snowman, drawing snowmen, singing Jingle Bells (really, once we started Christmas music that's all he wanted to hear), and watching Max and Ruby's Christmas episodes.